August 18, 2011 § 1 Comment
“The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.” – St. Augustine
24 hours left before I depart US soil for 9 months.
My current condition?
A packing frenzy!
Trying to consolidate 9 months of clothes into one suitcase and carry-on is no easy task. Not to mention packing a pile of architecture supplies because a roll of trace paper will easily be $20 in Copenhagen. Wish me luck.
My final 24 hours? The ‘to-do’ list tells me…
- Eat as much Mexican food as I can handle
- try to learn some Danish ‘quick phrases’ to get around once I arrive
- check and recheck I still have my passport
- doing the goodbye circuit to all family and friends.
- continue to sneak more things in my suitcase that I ‘might’ need
Goodbye America. See you in June. Hej København!